[ExI] bitcoin again

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:33:49 UTC 2022

Yea, market cap.
Will it move above bitcoin on the coinmarketcap.com list.
This is referred to as the flipping, in the Ether community.

And I still have the general question, how high will all this go, in the
real long term?
I mean think of what we would have all thought, if someone said, 20 years
ago, that 1 bitcoin would be worth more than $50K
What will things be like in 10 and 20 years from now?

And probably the more significant and surprising answer will be to the
question of how will AI change things in 10 and 20 years from now?

On Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 12:16 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <