[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:31:40 UTC 2022

I know nothing about the research literature in psych re psychedelics.
Probably not a lot of it because of legalities.  But surely someone has
tested people who were tripping with some standard tests and such, and
could verify your assertion about thinking faster.

I don't think we were 'meant' to look into our ids in raw form.  I think it
might cause someone to go psychotic - or something.  Inability to express
one's inner dimensions is what killed introspection as a research tool in
psych.  In the fairly near future I think we will be able to hook a person
up to some equipment and tell pretty closely what they are feeling.  What
they are thinking may be next to impossible.   Too many possibilities.
bill w

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 12:00 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <