[ExI] Nobody knows the true colors of things, on this day of color.

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:49:20 UTC 2022

Hi Darin,

When say "colors" are you talking about properties of things that reflect a
particular pattern of light, the properties of the light, or the intrinsic
qualities you brain uses to represent conscious knowledge of red things?
All very different things.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022, 4:17 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <