[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:59:53 UTC 2022

Well the thing is, I don't want to play chess when I'm tripping, lol.  Too
much other stuff to think about.

Various people have tried it anecdotally to success, here's just one:
https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/chess-experience-with-psilocybin-mushrooms2
but I know friends who say microdoses improve their performance, as it
obviously would to anyone who has taken a psychedelic.  Idk, it's not
really possible to explain, but once you experience it, it will speak for
itself.  Like I mentioned, cf. Mary the Color Scientist, how do I explain a
qualitatively fully novel experience with no good words to describe it and
connect back to the language most people understand?  I'm not trying to be
an elitist, I'm just highly suggesting you at least try a psychedelic
before you die, because it is a horrible travesty for someone intelligent
to go through their entire lives without experiencing it.  That's how
different and special the experience is, and I'm sure anyone here who is
also experienced can vouch for me.

Here is a friendly bet with a positive expected value for you, Spike.  Take
a small dose of psychedelics, and then if you can come back and truthfully
tell me it ISN'T an experience that every intelligent person should try, I
will send you 0.25 ETH.  If I win, you don't have to pay me anything. ;)

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 6:34 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <