[ExI] Nobody knows the true colors of things, on this day of color.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:12:25 UTC 2022

An "intrinsic" property of an object does not depend on how it is
perceived.   adrian

How can there be a property of something that does not depend on our
perception of it?  I think that what something is is dependent on what we
think it is, and that can change, like our perception of tomatoes re toxic
property.  In other words, our perceptions define the  property.  As to
what it 'really' is opens the bag of worms of what reality is and can we
perceive it.   bill w

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 6:15 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <