[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 04:39:46 UTC 2022

Jumping in with a song and a story, and a few cents.

Either before or after I was 16, I went to a talk at Wharton school
basement, that brought the doctors using LSD for alcoholic addiction
treatment.

I wonder if anybody has read their research?

 I only met the guys back when I was a teenager and I remember a lot of
what they said I never read their work.

 They're the guys who labeled all of the sections of taking psychedelics.
Sometimes labeling becomes a projection.

I'm a little old lady at the end of my life and I would love to be part of
a a small amount of psychedelics and I love the recipes that are included
in this thread but I myself am unable to cook them up.

I need to have a sugar daddy for that. I was told that the armed forces
hospital in Vallejo, CA. are using psychedelics for mental health. Two
years ago, before the pandemic, there was a call for applications who
wanted to be part of that psychedelic group.

I am not an academic, please forgive my general communication and stream of
talking rather than well constructed sentences. I would love to have a
group trip thing, go out and fly together.

Smile, ilsa bartlett

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022, 8:13 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <