[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 26 04:47:53 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Henry Rivera via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] 27 psychedelics??

…

>…Elon Musk is open about his psychedelic use, or people have told on him… That is not what is being promoted however in this burgeoning wave of new legal psychedelic entrepreneurialism happening…-Henry

Thanks Henry.

I had proposed a series of chess games, starting with evenly matched opponents and one of them (not me) taking something.  I predicted what would happen:  I would kick her butt until it was between her shoulder blades.  I stand by that prediction, but after I wrote that, it occurred to me how obvious is the idea.  All my ideas are so obvious, I can just always assume it has been done.  Damn.

OK, now all we need to do is find who has done it and how the games went.  Note that we get a lot more data than just the win/loss number.  Data is generated with every move.  If the tripper is making mistakes but simultaneously finding brilliant ideas, we can get that info.  We have online resources on Chess.com, which automatically records and analyzes everything.  It would be an easy test to do, and furthermore… it would encourage the use of much smaller (and presumably safer) doses.  Reasoning: if any opponent takes too much and has any illusions about the colors of the squares, do let me assure you, it will end up between her shoulder blades.

But… with a tenth of that dose, then what happens?  I don’t know.  Anyone have guesses?