[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 15:56:09 UTC 2022

Gene Krupa was addicted to heroin and insisted that he played better under
it.  So someone challenged him:  tape a session with and without heroin.
He admitted that he played better straight.

I played a variety of instruments but never wanted to do them under the
influence.  You can put lipstick on a pig............  I want to hear great
music played by great performers.   And I do.There are 1500 male
grandmasters and 40 female ones.  Can we say that men are better at spatial
things?   Yes - we are very spacial. bill w

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 10:24 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <