[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:04:50 UTC 2022

My guess would be that microdosing psychedelics can significantly improve
chess ability for people who already have a good understanding of the
game.  It simply allows you to think more quickly and more expansively--so
I would imagine the idea allows you to think down lines further, and think
of more lines.

Too high a dose would lead you to thinking down TOO many lines and too many
hypotheticals, wasting time, getting caught in the weeds, perhaps thinking
about the history of chess, or the symbolism of the pieces.  Way too high a
dose and you would just be looking at the fractals forming in every
millimeter of the woodgrain of the board.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 12:48 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <