[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 26 17:35:18 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] 27 psychedelics??

>…My guess would be that microdosing psychedelics can significantly improve chess ability for people who already have a good understanding of the game.  It simply allows you to think more quickly and more expansively—… Will

Thanks for that, Will.  I propose we test your theory: I will be the straight guy, cheerfully volunteering to be the victim of some microdosing A-rated player.

There is exactly one chemical known to enhance chess ability, freely and nearly universally used: caffeine.