[ExI] Michio Kaku makes 3 predictions about the future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:19:20 UTC 2022

Billw, something for you to ponder until then: coal currently generates
about 20% of the power in the USA.  If we phase that out, what do we
replace it with?  And if we manage that, how do we generate all the power
needed to charge the Teslas?

spike         Spike, you know very well what the answer is:  nuclear.
People die every day from polluted air mostly generated by coal plants,
such as in Western Carolina.  Oh, if people were only rational!  They are
afraid of nuclear and used to coal and it ought to be the reverse.  bill w

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 6:31 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <