[ExI] Michio Kaku makes 3 predictions about the future

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:14:21 UTC 2022

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 11:50 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Below is a list of winners of a nationwide contest, held in the USA.
>
> Does anyone here wish to tell me what they see?  Dr. Rafal, what do you
> see in this list, me lad?  What sport do you think this is please?  The
> list is related to my previous commentary, very indirectly, but related.

### Congratulations to Mr Jones Jr!

This said, the Chinese have made themselves very unpopular in Africa.
Mainland Chinese tend to be quite racist and see Africans as inferior.
Buying the elites while ruthlessly exploiting regular folks tends to
backfire, eventually.

Rafal