[ExI] video which changed my perspective

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 28 15:13:54 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of MB via extropy-chat

>...My college experience led me to become the designated driver...
Regards,
MB

Me too MB, but I was the designated driver in high school, before the term was invented.  I did that distasteful task exactly one time, on 3 June 1977, Lakeland Florida, rained-out Led Zeppelin "concert" and oh mercy, never never again, thus quoth the raven, nevermore.

I was one of those desperate proles seeking safety in the upper tier of the stadium, viewing the riots from as much distance as possible and cheering for the cops (quietly.)  For about two hours after the riot started, there was no way out of that stadium.

The cops eventually won that: 36 to 9 was the reported final score.