[ExI] video which changed my perspective

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 02:17:39 UTC 2022

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 6:00 PM Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat <

> I mentioned that I *was* a lucid dreamer. I stopped because I couldn’t
> handle what I saw and experienced when I lucid dreamed. The inner depths of
> the mind can be absolutely terrifying.

Huh.  I've apparently always had a diminished fear response relative to
most people, so I'm not sure if you could use lucid dreaming to find ways
to overcome your fear.

I encourage those who can handle it to master it. It can enrich your life
> beyond what you can imagine at this moment.

Agreed.