[ExI] Atlas Shrugged

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:40:28 UTC 2022

Only stupid people fall for it.

Unfortunately, there is a large supply of stupid people.

Rafal

What gets me, Rafal, is that the would-be dictators and rabble rousers
should be pointing to us as an example of how to make an economy work, and
yet all the examples of Marxism that they can give their followers are
economic failures.  Maybe "Everything belongs to everybody" is a telling
point.  I don't listen to such people and don't know what they are saying.
Anyone have an idea?  bill w

On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 11:03 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <