[ExI] bee having fun

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun May 1 16:33:24 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>…Hell even I could write software which would filter every post which contains both of those terms, sheesh, and I suck.  Get a good programmer, she could have that code written in short order, along with a switch or slider bar for the user to allow that kind of horrifying abuse to come to his Twitter feed.  spike

Hey cool, I gave me an idea.  Thanks spike!  Set a feature on Twitter such that the user can filter posts which contain terms which they don’t like!  For instance, a user could create a custom filter which would for instance filter any post which contains the term “second amendment” or “Don’t tread on me” that kinda thing.  Oh we could soooo make buttloads of money and keep Twitter proles feeling safe online at the same time!  Double score, such a deal.