[ExI] Review - TED interview with Elon Musk re Twitter takeover

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun May 1 18:12:37 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
--------
The problem is not “someone I dislike saying something I dislike” the problem is spam, abuse, harassment, threats of violence, dangerously misleading false information, and more.
--------

BillK

Another take: the current POTUS has about 34 million Twitter followers after being in office for well over a year and in government for... no one really knows how long.  Elon has been unblocked for a coupla weeks and has 89 million followers, even though he is not even eligible for high office.

Which of those guys is really the important leader?