[ExI] dna

John Tracy Cunningham johntc at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:13:53 UTC 2022

We leave a trail of DNA behind us wherever we go - skin cells, saliva,
etc.  Not usually enough to submit to a genetic genealogy company, but
enough for police labs and equivalent.  That's the final step (before the
arrest) in solving cold cases with DNA.  Regards, John

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 5:41 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <