[ExI] dna

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue May 3 22:16:14 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] dna

Someone who is not even that close to you can collect your DNA.  I assume any use of the would be illegal.  Check out the Nature article:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01206-z?

bill w

Meh, legal schmegal, we could have so dang much fun with this.  Just imagine some of the gags you could play.

Lung tissue is fast-turnaround: cells perish, you sneeze or cough them out, some go aerosol, filter picks them up, recover the cells, 60 dollar DNA kit, polymerase chain reaction does what it does, coupla months go by, get the results, now you are ready for some excellent frat-boy fun.