[ExI] Nonspecific effects of Covid vaccines

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:49:56 UTC 2022

On Wed, 4 May 2022 at 14:40, spike jones via extropy-chat

<snip>

> Lesson: talkta ya docta.  Don't listen to some goof who makes his living getting elected to stuff, talkta ya docta.  Those guys are fine lads (in my case lass.)  They made it thru the marathon of med school, they know stuff.  Every one of them I know personally is a do-the-right-thing sorta person.  They seldom have ulterior motives, they aren't running for office.  They risked their freaking lives to come to work during the peak of the pandemic in order to help people, and they didn't do that for money because they know they might end up the richest guy in the cemetery, but in they came (thank you doctors (my own doctor diagnosed me while I was so damn sick I couldn't walk to her office.))
>
> spike

Talking to your doctor is definitely a good idea.......But what they
really think will only be said in private. Almost all doctors will not
publicly contradict the official story coming from on high. Some have
lost their jobs for voicing opposition to the official edicts.
In the middle of a pandemic (with huge profits at stake and the public
demands to do *something*) big Pharma forgot "I will abstain from all
intentional wrong-doing and harm" (the original version of primum non
nocere).

BillK