[ExI] Nonspecific effects of Covid vaccines

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 4 14:54:14 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] Nonspecific effects of Covid vaccines

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

On Wed, 4 May 2022 at 04:07, Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> Un-fucking-believable!
>
> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4072489
>
> Rafal

>...Rafal, there were (and are) so many unknowns with the mRNA vaccines, yet look at how society handled it...

>>...I found one British news website reporting this paper.
It explains the results in plain English for the non-scientist reader.

<https://unherd.com/thepost/study-into-mrna/>

BillK

>...Aside: I saw BillK's response to Rafal, but not Rafal's original post from 4.07 today.  I still don't see Rafal's original post.   spike

OK I saw BillK's response to Rafal at 6:37 but never saw Rafal's original post from 4:07.  Rafal's post is not in my spam folder, not in my inbox, not nowhere.  Rafal's post is missing in action.

Did anyone else here see BillK's post but not Rafal's?

It's a CONSPIRACY, I tells ya!