[ExI] eating what you need

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:02:02 UTC 2022

Not reliable - ok.  I am sure we begin early learning food preferences that
could override our tendencies to eat what we need.  That's pretty clear.
But when we do eat what we need we know it; our bodies tell us it's good
and why not have some more?  Maybe this even extends to vision:  we just
see the food we need and it spurs a desire to buy it.   bill w

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 2:22 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <