[ExI] eating what you need

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:14:54 UTC 2022

On Mon, 9 May 2022 at 16:05, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

> Not reliable - ok.  I am sure we begin early learning food preferences that could override our tendencies to eat what we need.  That's pretty clear.  But when we do eat what we need we know it; our bodies tell us it's good and why not have some more?  Maybe this even extends to vision:  we just see the food we need and it spurs a desire to buy it.   bill w

By coincidence, this has just been received....      :)
<https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/food/woman-listening-to-what-her-body-needs-eats-entire-packet-of-hobnobs-20220513221001>
Quote:
A WOMAN who is trusting her body to tell her what to eat has
discovered it wants an entire sleeve of biscuits to be consumed in one
sitting.
Kelly Howard recently became an expert on the practice of intuitive
eating after reading a whole Facebook post about it. This extensive
research led her to conclude that the best choice of afternoon snack
was 16 Hobnobs in a row.
etc.....

BillK  :)