[ExI] Is Artificial Life Conscious?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:21:11 UTC 2022

It is a necessary truth, that if you know something, that knowledge must be
something.
And if you have knowledge that has a redness quality, there must be
something in your brain that has that quality that is your conscious
knowledge.
This is true if that stuff is some kind of "Material" or "electromagnetic
field" "spiritual" or "functional" stuff, it remains a fact that your
knowledge, composed of that, has a redness quality.

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 7:59 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <