[ExI] Is Artificial Life Conscious?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:57:13 UTC 2022

Hi Mike,
Sorry, didn't mean to not be trying to understand your POV.
In fact, I very much care about others' POVs.  That's why we created
canonizer, with camps, in the first place.
I'm just saying what I currently think, and basically asking (even if not
explicitly) if anyone else sees things differently.
That's why the most important thing on canonizer is the "create a competing
camp here" button.

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 4:43 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <