[ExI] World Build 2045: welcome all your "feedback" to our entry 468 with friends from The Millennium Project: https://worldbuild.ai/W-0000000468/

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 02:56:07 UTC 2022

Dear Extropy friends,

     Several from The Millennium Project (Jerome Glenn, Ted Gordon, Elizabeth Florescu, Veronica Agreda and myself) have entered the fascinating World Build 2045 competition organized by the Future of Life Institute (led by MIT professor Max Tegmark and funded by Elon Musk, Jaan Tallin and other luminaries) that calls for: 1) a timeline from 2022 to 2045 with events and data points; 2) short description of a day in the life in 2045 (vignettes); 3) Answers to 13 questions about the future; and 4) an art/media piece.

    Our entry is at: https://worldbuild.ai/W-0000000468/ scroll down to see the time line, scroll down further the see the two vignettes of a day in the life in 2045, scroll down further to see our answers to 13 questions about the future; and scroll down further to see our futuristic 5-minute video on 2045.

    At any point you can scroll back to the top and click on “Feedback” to include your comments. This is very important to improve our entry and move up the competition during the next two weeks, please. So, kindly click on "Feedback" and add your views to our entry 468, we appreciate your feedback eternally, please: https://worldbuild.ai/W-0000000468/
     Futuristically yours,

     La vie est belle!
Jose Cordeiro, MBA, PhD (www.cordeiro.org)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Luis_Cordeiro