[ExI] smoking weed

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun May 22 23:48:36 UTC 2022

Remember talking about this over 20 years ago?  It seemed to me like a solvable controls problem.  The image-recognition part I didn’t get then, but it seemed to me you could plant at very precise locations and smoke anything that was very far outside that radius, which wouldn’t even need image recognition:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1528367575146475522

Looks to me like this could work on insects and possibly mice as well.

Stay tuned on this because we are being told humanity is facing a food emergency.