[ExI] Proton secure email has big update

ExiMod ExiMod at protonmail.com
Wed May 25 15:59:55 UTC 2022

Hi

Proton Mail has just had a big update / improvement. Recommended!
"Evolving into a unified Proton reflects our growth from [an end-to-end encrypted email provider to an entire privacy ecosystem](https://proton.me/news/evolving-privacy), allowing us to deliver even more benefits to the Proton community and make privacy accessible to everyone".

Proton now provides:

- Proton Mail ensures your emails are private
- Proton VPN keeps your internet activity private and unblocks all content
- Proton Calendar encrypts your life events
- Proton Drive stores and backs up your important documents with end-to-end encryption.

There is a range of plans, a free encrypted email service and two paid-for levels of service.
https://proton.me/pricing

Regards, ExiMod

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.