[ExI] education

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:38:52 UTC 2022

Dave, if a student doesn't understand the Khan material, then either the
material is not neatly arranged in tiny steps, in which case it needs to be
rewritten, or the student didn't get the previous material and should not
have advanced to the point where he had to ask a question.

I am assuming the Khan has frequent self-tests to measure the progress to
date.  If a test is not passed, then the student is sent back to a
particular page (or whatever) for relearning.

I also assume that Khan has pretests to decide which video to start with.

Spike - comment on the above, please.   bill w

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 10:23 AM Dave S via extropy-chat <