[ExI] personal medical record software

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Nov 7 16:27:28 UTC 2022

Maybe it depends on the doctor?

It took me months to get my records *transferred* to a new doctor... I
personally requested the transfer in Oct 2021 and in Dec 2021 they had
not been sent.  At the new doctor's office I filled out a FAX form again
requesting the transfer but in April 2022 they had not been sent.  Not
sure when they finally arrived, but by Oct 2022 they were at the new
doctor's office.  And the whole thing was electronic, there was NO paper
involved whatsoever except the one FAX form I filled out at the new
doctor's office.

So the new doc was working "in the dark", so to speak, for a year.  I
had only a my own personal records to show him.  I was not impressed.
Good thing I was not ill!

Cannot imagine how long I'd have waited if *I* wanted those records myself.

YMMV.

Regards,
MB