[ExI] personal medical record software

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Nov 7 17:52:58 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of MB via extropy-chat
Sent: Monday, 7 November, 2022 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [ExI] personal medical record software

>...Maybe it depends on the doctor?

>...It took me months to get my records *transferred* to a new doctor...

Hey cool, we can have them transferred to Max.  He is a doctor.  Not the
medical kind but neither am I.  OK spike, which kind of doctor are you?
That's right.  What's right?  The witch kind.

Har.

OK, I think MB is right, it all depends on the doctor and the medical plan.
I am lucky that way: I have been with the same medical system since it
started to matter, about 25 yrs, and they were good about making soft copy
of the records.  So my task is easier than most, but in general, it is
valuable to have the option of plotting trends.