[ExI] us

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:24:43 UTC 2022

That does not surprise me.  Most Americans believe in God and do not
understand science even if it is explained to them in depth. That leaves
them little choice.  'God did it' is nice and simple and Darwinism is
highly complex.  Ask a Darwinian to explain his views and you get very
complicated answers.  People are obeying, ironically, Ockhams' Razor.  bill

On Tue, Nov 8, 2022 at 12:05 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <