[ExI] us

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:20:18 UTC 2022

It's really kind of sad that most people don't look intellectually at their
own religion.  Maybe it just serves a purpose of giving them a public face
of respectability and opportunities to meet people.   But don't ask them to
think!

Contrarywise, I once taught an adult Sunday school class and one member
told me that he had thought all week about what I said last week.  What a
compliment!  bill w

On Tue, Nov 8, 2022 at 3:14 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <