[ExI] us

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:52:48 UTC 2022

Those near the border of skepticism and belief have a hard time when it
comes to their children.  Let them experience religion first hand in a
church?  Keep them away?  Let them know your doubt?  And so on.  Tough
decisions for the agnostic (though not for the hard bitten atheist).  bill w

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 5:42 PM Tara Maya via extropy-chat <