[ExI] us

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:14:21 UTC 2022

The professor I did research under at university is a Muslim. He once told me that he was raising one of his sons agnostic. I was really surprised at the time as that seemed to go completely against doctrine. I think people leaning on the edge tend to view religion itself as mostly a man-made construct made up of largely arbitrary rules while at the same time recognizing the fundamental existence of God. The trend seems to be that religion is becoming more individualistic and open to interpretation. In a personalized religion divorced from rigid doctrine it shouldn’t matter much what other people believe.