[ExI] us

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:29:20 UTC 2022

Church attendance is down, I hear.  Look at the doctrines - Man is doomed
via the Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden.  All of us have to be saved from
what we are, which is a bundle of unforgiven sin.  And the only way to do
that is to join the 'true' church, whatever that might be locally.

Those on the edge reject Original Sin, I think, in favor of Mother Nature,
panpsychism, and more.  Future historians will take our age as a most
interesting mess re religion, formal or informal.  bill w

These are far more positive approaches to gods than all the major religions
hold.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 11:16 AM Gadersd via extropy-chat <