[ExI] us

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Nov 11 18:27:48 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] us

Spike, what I hear you saying:  what is true here depends on who you believe.  Of course both sides can be wrong and we'll never find out what is true.  Is there anything that comes out of DC that isn't an exaggeration with a left or right slant?  As you say, there isn't a neutral source.  bill w

On the contrary Billw, we have the exact quote, recorded on video.  When quoting someone, the exact words must be quoted, without substituting a different word, without inserting or deleting a single word.  We had a case where an FBI agent was caught and convicted of falsifying evidence for inserting a single word into a statement.  That word was “not.”