[ExI] us

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:53:03 UTC 2022

On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 at 18:30, spike jones via extropy-chat

> On the contrary Billw, we have the exact quote, recorded on video.  When quoting someone, the exact words must be quoted, without substituting a different word, without inserting or deleting a single word.  We had a case where an FBI agent was caught and convicted of falsifying evidence for inserting a single word into a statement.  That word was “not.”
>
> spike

Arguing about the lies that flood out of politicians is a waste of time.
Check Politifact.com
<https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/>
The bleach drinking was a Biden lie about Trump.
But Trump didn't help with his vague speculations about disinfection.

BillK