[ExI] uv as an antiviral

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Nov 12 05:27:54 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
…

>…There was nothing wrong with the people.  We were collectively seduced by
a sexy idea, but wasn’t quite right.  The history of science is filled with
similar examples…spike

BillK, I am looking for a positive spin on my grim assessments, and I found
one especially for you.  The Lancet published a paper by a British team
which figured out why the highly immunized Israeli population was catching a
lotta covid and why the immunized population was more likely to survive even
if it may have caused them to be more likely to catch.  The British
immunologists wrote the paper which might lead to figuring out why just
adding viral mRNA to the organism doesn’t appear to train the T-cells for a
quick reaction to that particular pathogen.

I don’t understand why that approach doesn’t work, why introducing the mRNA
doesn’t adequately train the immune system, but I ain’t an immunologist.
Apparently there is another layer of complication we still don’t yet
understand.  As you correctly pointed out BillK, I am well outside of my
area of expertise.  In any case, well done British medics.  May we find the
solution collectively.  May we achieve the level of medical competence we
thought we had achieved in the fall of 2020.