[ExI] bitcoin again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Nov 26 00:03:25 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] bitcoin again

Spike,

>…There is a ton of evidence that the US threatens crypto as an asset not necessarily money but definitely valuable assets…
>…So the lawyers in the case you created should not mention BTC as a money but as property that can be stolen and therefore accusing Bankman to be a thief.

Giovanni

Ja thanks for the clarification Giovanni.  Note that I am not saying what I think should happen, but rather what I think will happen.  I think Bankman Fried is a thief but not necessarily a tax code violator.  With that clarification, I stand with my prediction: Bankman Fried will not be prosecuted in criminal court but rather in tax court.