[ExI] bitcoin again

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:41:51 UTC 2022

SBF also made a lot of enemies in the community with his self interested
lobbying and money laundering operation for the DNC.   He did not exude the
typical anarcho capitalist vibe that powers the majority of the space.

I'd also point out what he did was fraud, plain and simple.   He's crypto's
equivalent of Maddoff.   It just so happens he did it with crypto.

If he doesn't end up in jail, it will only be due to the fact that the DNC
doesn't want its dirty laundry aired in discovery/at trial.  He was also
pals with the head of the SEC, Gensler, who is anti all crypto outside of
apparently FTX.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022 at 5:23 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <