[ExI] new career path...

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Nov 27 19:09:01 UTC 2022

Hey cool, a new industry has just opened up which I think anyone here could
pursue: an elite college deprogrammer!

An article a friend sent me:

>.New York City pharmaceutical heiress Annabella Rockwell is claiming that
her mother paid a $300-a-day "deprogrammer" after believing her daughter had
been "brainwashed" by attending an all-female
<https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/education/college> elite liberal
college that left the young woman "totally indoctrinated" and estranged from
the parents who raised her.

WOWsers, 300 bucks a day!  I could sooooo deprogram that young scholar with
a healthy dose of reality!

Read on please:

>."I left school very anxious, very nervous, very depressed and sad,"
Rockwell, now 29, recently told The New York Post. "I saw everything through
the lens of oppression and bias and victimhood. I came to the school as
someone who saw everyone equally. I left looking for injustice wherever I
could and automatically assuming that all White men were sexist. My thoughts
were no longer my own."

Noooo problem me lass.  I can help you again see everyone equally, which
leads to a calm sense of gratitude for how damn good we have it in this
weary old world today, better than it has ever been in humanity's
long-suffering past: most people are doing pretty well for themselves, not
that many who suffer from hunger, exposure or insufficient download speed.
Some do still, but most have what we need to live a good life.

>.Rockwell, a former competitive figure skater.

Figure skater!  That sport gives them such tight buns!  I kid you not,
google on "figure skaters" and hit images.  Whaddya see please?  I rest my
case.  I cheerfully offer a 10% deprogramming discount for figure skaters.

>. who grew up on the  <https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/new-york-city>
Upper East Side.,

Well there ya go.  Spend some time with those of us who grew up on the lower
south side.  Cured!  We see everyone as equal down here.  We all suck, of
course, but equally so.  We don't discriminate.

>. told The Post that at first, she was elated to attend Mount Holyoke
College - a $60,000-a-year women's institution.

No my son, you will not convince them that you identify as a woman and go
there, I don't care if it is a super target-rich environment with few
competitors.  That $60k a year business is right out of the question.

>. in rural Massachusetts.

Advice to high school seniors: beware of ANYTHING out in rural
Massachusetts.  That raises yellow flags in itself.  This wouldn'ta happened
had you gone to rural Texas or rural Florida.  They don't do sexism or
racism there.  Well. a little sexism perhaps, but in a healthy fun way, not
the depressing kind.

It's really fun if you loosen up and allow yourself to enjoy life a bit.
For instance, the cheerleaders are nearly all biologically female.  One
forgets there is a sporting event of some kind going on behind them.

>.Unlike other first-year students, she said she did not participate in the
"MoHo chop," an initiation ritual meant to shrug off gender roles by cutting
one's hair.

Ja, I don't recall any MoHo chops in the college I attended.  People could
still shrug off gender roles if they wished, but without the extreme
measures.  Suggested alternative: shrug off gender roles in such a way that
is easily reversible, with clothing or costumes.  Don't wreck your hair,
because that takes a while to grow back if you get tired of the silliness,
and surgery, forget it.  Painful and costs money.

>.By her junior year, however, Rockwell told the Post that she noticed a
shift in herself after taking a Gender Studies class.

Oh that whole Gender Studies business, we knew that was trouble the minute
we heard it wasn't intended as a gag or self-parody.  They really do have
those classes.  My advice is sincere my young college-bound friends: do your
thing with clothing only, and most of all remember the song, play it often
in your head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Its my theme song since 1988.  I love it!  Adjusts one's attitude in a most
healthy way.  High school seniors, sing it early and often.  You will have a
lot more fun in college, a real university mostly paid for by the state.
Mainstream is good, you don't need to attend these silly pretentious 60k
institutions, you won't even need 300 dollar a day deprogrammers afterwards.
But if you do need one, I am soooo here for yas, discount available to
figure skaters.