[ExI] new career path...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:44:45 UTC 2022

I gave a friend my copy of a Playboy issue that had photos of Katerina Witt
nude.  Sigh.....wow wow wow

Youtube - try it - it's really hard to whistle in tune.

Clipboard icon disappeared - spent 30 minutes online trying to find a way
to see it - installed a new app and the icon is not to be found.  Sigh.....
bill w

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 1:11 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <