[ExI] Government tracking devices

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:28:38 UTC 2022

On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 at 15:00, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

> But you see, BillK, that I don't care who knows what.  If you are really an open person, if you have nothing to hide, then no one can blackmail you.  I understand that people do care, and if they can get more privacy some way, more power to them - it just doesn't affect me.   bill w

Oh, that's a relief!  You're just saying that you are the exception case.
You are not advising everyone to ignore government tracking and just
make sure that they never, ever, do anything, say anything, meet anyone
or go anywhere that government officials might not approve of.

BillK