[ExI] Government tracking devices

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:31:01 UTC 2022

No, I am still a libertarian.  But I am torn:  finding people who attacked
the Capital is important.  The only illegal thing I do is speed (and from
here to the capital city of Jackson is ten miles of no cops of any kind -
stupid Repub state can't afford to hire more patrollers and are stupidly
tryng to lower taxes).

Oops - forgot smoking weed.  Or, way in the past, growing it.

Should people be able to hide income from the IRS?  Are there means to
catch them that invade privacy?  I say, find them!  (dealing with Trump is
for the other list).   bill w

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 9:40 AM BillK via extropy-chat <