[ExI] chinese fires, was:RE: book review

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Nov 30 14:24:33 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis …

>…Nevertheless, the central regime could decide to slacken off. Masks everywhere but no lockdowns unless the hospital ICU’s are 90% full, or something. That’s all they can do now that there are 40,000 cases a day, they can’t stop it. But they are heavily invested in a zero COVID policy which - correctly for the original strain - they claim they managed due to ter superior system… Stathis

Hey cool, idea: we get a bunch of us to sign up for Tiktok, (the Chinese equivalent of Twitter (I am told (no expert am I on these matters (I don’t use any of them)))) and make sure we spread the videos to Chinese citizens of locked down Chinese apartment buildings on fire, residents leaping to their deaths and so on.  Result: rage, revolt, overthrow of a brutal regime, their plans to invade Taiwan are cancelled, World War 3 is averted, life goes on.