[ExI] chinese fires, was:RE: book review

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Nov 30 15:01:38 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

I have my own approach to Marxism which seems to work pretty well.  I read
the manifesto and so on, decided to try it and found a way.  We have in our
world communist countries which get along with each other pretty well, such
as North Korea and China.  From that one can infer that there can be
arbitrarily many communist countries, each with their own dictator running a
central economy, and by extrapolation one could have an arbitrary group of
people voluntarily joining a Marxist society which could exist within even a
flaming capitalist country, with the Marxist notion of to each and from each
and so on.  Ja?

There is an absolute limit to how big a Marxist society can be (8 billion
or so) but it isn’t clear there is a lower limit, so we can imagine a kind
of cult with 100 people from-ing and to-ing each other, or even just a
family with one brutal dictator and the rest doing exactly as instructed, or
even a couple, and most of us at some point have witnessed a couple like
that, with one making all the decisions and the other telling her: OK dear,
right away dear and so forth, but at some point she might get tired of
having a proletariat who is insufficiently skilled at to-ing to her needs,
so she throws him back.  Then she is a Marxist society of one.

Well with that size group I can experiment with true Marxism, so I chose to
be an auto-Marxist, in parallel with my bride’s auto-Marxism in adjacent
fashions (I am analogous to NK, she is analogous to China, each rules their
own side of the bed.)  Now I am the brutal dictator of me.  I make myself do
everything I say.  I meet my own needs.  Well, not every need, for there is
still… mutually beneficial… em… trade between the two nano-dictatorships in
the home…  in accordance with our… abilities…  but other than that… to me,
according to my need, from me according to my ability.  I demand it of me.