[ExI] Americans can be put in jail for poking fun at the government? Really?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:07:49 UTC 2022

The problem, as is so often the case, is overgeneralization:  a few bad
cops and unnecessary shooting and suddenly all cops are bad (like the
overgeneralization by the cops that all blacks are criminals). This is the
brain we are stuck with, folks.  So many errors.   bill w

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 9:58 AM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <