[ExI] Americans can be put in jail for poking fun at the government? Really?

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:27:31 UTC 2022

Our brains are convinced there are only 150-300 people in our tribe, and
that that's the entire world. Dunbar's Number, dontcha know?

So when we hear 5-10 stories per year about police brutality and gross
injustice, it's a pretty big percentage.

The clear solution is to nationalize and dissolve all national media
companies.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 2:10 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <