[ExI] remote learning

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:53:52 UTC 2022

I am an interesting case as 90% of all my knowledge was learned by myself on my own time. My career is in programming and AI and I did attend university but found that it didn’t help me one bit. Everything I needed for my career was learned for free on the internet before I even graduated high school. The university lectures were so bad compared to the online resources I had been using all my life that when I began to rely on the course materials for learning instead of the internet I felt stupid for the first time in my life. When I switched back completely to self learning, learning became much easier. I don’t even talk about my degree and try not to even mention that I have one because of how worthless it has been for me compared to my self learning ventures. I would have been much farther in life by now had I skipped university altogether. Of course everyone is different but this has been my experience.